said Candyland, Play Doh, and RC Cars were just for kids had it
ALL wrong. If you're anything like us some of your best
memories are wrapped up in plastic game pieces and the delectable
scent of non-toxic Play Doh. So, in between dancing and breathless
frivolity, take a seat at one of our many activity stations and
challenge a fellow party-goer to a Battleship THROW DOWN.
Activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Apples to Apples
- Pleasant representations of mammals, food items, and anything else your twistedly artistic brain can fathom
- Some cars will be provided, however guests are welcome to bring
their own 'team.'
- Cliff also recommends Radio Shack's ZipZaps SE (Special Edition)
micro RC cars, as these can have up to 6 selectable frequencies.
- If you own a Mini Z Racer, please bring it! I've never tried
it on my track, but they might just work!
- Prizes include full on bragging rights.
- RSVP'd guests are encouraged to submit song
suggestions, and the party organizers will be sure to make
those suggestions available throughout the night.
- For a suggested donation of $0.25 per song, guests can randomly
choose the next song they would like to get up and shake their
- Fire is fun.
- As are roasted marshmallows and s'mores.
- Tribal dancing optional.